Tips / Hyperlinks / Related
- "Microsoft Word for Chromebook"
- Chromebrew (crew) - the software source you missed so much
- OneDrive: Using the REST API
Crouton (start with: ctrl-alt-t, shell, sudo crouton)
- #1 Crouton for Chromebooks: Run Ubuntu in a browser tab - sudo sh ~/Downloads/crouton -r trusty -t xiwi,xfce
- #2 Things to do after installing Ubuntu on a Chromebook using Crouton - after this use Ubuntu Software Center for the rest
- #3 Update crouton (didn't get this to work) - use enter-chroot to enter the trusty chroot - next time try: sudo sh -e ~/Downloads/crouton -u -n chrootname from Things to do after installing Ubuntu on a Chromebook using Crouton
- How do I remove crouton?
- VNC Server on crouton
- Running servers in crouton
- Autostart crouton chroot at ChromeOS startup