- Here’s How To Keep Microsoft’s Nose Out Of Your Personal Data In Windows 10
- Paste bin for “hosts” file to limit Microsoft telemetry
- Gamepad API tester (HTML5)
- Online Backup Comparison (about.com)
- Volume Shadow Copy Simple Client
- Clasic Shell (Fix Win8)
- NTFS: directory junction vs directory symbolic link (use /D)
- How can I delete a symbolic link?
- Silverlight Netflix Chrome issues (Error 2104)
Fix bootdisk driveleter when cloning boot disk
The trick I used myself was doing the registry change (removing entries from HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\MountedDevices) before the disk clone. This will only be an option of both disk are operational (a disk upgrade).
Fix refusal to boot in AHCI in Windows 7
- Error message occurs after you change the SATA mode of the boot drive
- How to enable AHCI mode for windows 7 and Vista without format
- Switching from IDE to AHCI after installing windows 7
- Sean’s Windows 7 Install & Optimization Guide for SSDs & HDDs
MBR and Boot Configuration Data (BCD previously Boot.INI)
- Use Bootrec.exe in the Windows RE to troubleshoot startup issues
- Restoring Windows Boot Loader Manually
- How to Manually Repair Windows 7 Boot Loader Problems
- A Crash Course on Windows Booting
- What happened to the boot.ini file?
- Total identified Windows installations: 0
- Visual BCD Editor